Wednesday, December 23, 2015

THE LETTER ... that shows you make a difference!


The following letter is from a family that we served in our food pantry and with the Christmas giving tree.

My name is XXXX..my wife XXXX and I and our two sons XXXX and XXXX want to just say THANK YOU.  Its been a very hard year for us and St Marks has been the biggest blessing.  I have had multiple health issues and it has kept me from working a lot this year and i barely pay rent every month and it isnt looking good.  We pray a LOT lol.  We have been blessed with two amazing sons and it is my single goal in life to provide them, and my wife with a happy healthy life.  St Marks has seriously helped fill in those gaps my health has created. This christmas the only gifts under our tree were from you and your members and we know the gifts arnt the important part of this holiday..the gift from God of his son here on earth is. But to hear your own childrens laughter and joy when the paper goes flying really helps a parent connect our feelings with the enormity of Gods gift to us.  Thank you for helping us this year and we pray all of you have a very very blessed Christmas as well!  

PLEASE SHARE THIS LETTER WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS THIS CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment