Thursday, February 18, 2016

I Love Being a Parent...But What Do I Do?

Your little 3-year-old gets into a box of packing peanuts, which you had told him was off-limits. You walk in only to find him joyfully playing in the box, packing peanuts everywhere, with a huge smile on his face.  You are angry, because you told him not to play in there, but at the same time, the joy on his face is contagious.  You start laughing when you're supposed to be disciplining him.  You think to yourself, "What did I just teach my kid?"

There's no doubt in my mind that being a parent is one of the greatest joys and biggest challenges all wrapped up into one.  As a father of four, believe me, I know.  There are times where we think to ourselves, "I love being a parent, but what do I do to help my kids grow up to be solid Christian adults?"

Good question.  We will answer that question, and other questions parents have, at our next "Love & Logic" Parent Seminar coming up on Sunday, March 20, 11am to 1pm in the lower level fellowship hall of our Green Bay site (1167 Kenwood, Green Bay).  Get together with other parents and learn from the experts in this proven form of rearing your kids!  The cost is $5 / parent, lunch and baby-sitting provided.  

For more information and to register, CLICK HERE.

Incidentally, if you, or someone you know, is in need of great Christian childcare, then check out Riverside Christian Childcare, a ministry of St. Mark by CLICKING HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment