Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Still Time To Sign Up For St. Mark Fall Activities!

"In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps."
(Proverbs 16:9)


This is a lesson that I've been learning my whole life.  There are still times I get frustrated when life doesn't go my way.  Can you relate?  Here's what I've learned.  God is good.  God is wise.  God is powerful.  God is my Friend.  God is my Savior.  He tells me, "Use your head and heart to plan your days, weeks and years.  Do your best to glorify me each day in what you do.  However, remember that in my loving wisdom, I establish your steps.  I am the One who makes all things work for your good.  Trust me."  So the next time you get frustrated because your way didn't work out, just remember the One who loves you has a better plan.  Trust Him.

Trusting God's plan and purpose for us, here are a couple of upcoming events with which we invite you to get involved: 

There are still seats available at this Excellent Marriage Seminar in which you will be given tools for an excellent marriage!  You have until October 21, 2014 to sign up.  The cost is $50/couple, cost includes lunch!  Go HERE for information and to sign up.



We need your help!  We have seven different projects that we are using to serve people with the love of Jesus this Fall!  Go to the Welcome Center or the PIC and sign up for one or more service projects coming up.  You also can sign up for four of them online HERE.  Sign up by Tuesday, October 21st!


No comments:

Post a Comment